Student Records and Transcripts

Student records are managed by the guidelines established in policy JO: Student Records. Record requests are handled through the school the child currently attends.  For former students, the requests should be directed to the last school where the student was enrolled.
See additional information in School Board Policy JO - Student Records.
Transcript request should be made using Parchment at Using this online service, you can make a request online for the school to send your transcript to any destination in the world.